Friday, July 4, 2008

Bora Then

I will be in Bora in the next few hours.

I can still remember my first time in Bora 4 years ago.
It was Holy Week and the whole Island seems to drown with the load of tourists on that week.
There were a lot of freebies along the beach, hot bodies, endless parties, and bottomless booze.

We were in a very tight budget at that time and I do hope that this time around I can get my first Bora Braids and will have my birthday dinner at Friday's.

I was able to save only 5 pics and I hope that I can get more memoirs this time around. Di pa kasi uso digi cam nun sa buhay ko kasi pulubing estudyante lang ako nun...hehehe

See you next week!!!

2 comments:

Marlet Badeo said...

Hi! Nice Boracay pics.

I'm Marlet Badeo from Dagami, Leyte.

Like you a blogger here.

You might be interested to visit here:

http://www.easternvisayas.blogspot.com/

Thanks.

sweet lemon said...

ur blog is educational
keep up the good work!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio