photo courtesy of Anton
After a long wait...Manila Hooters is already here in Manila!!!
Sad to say, when I found out the pictures in Anton's blog, the Manila Hooters girls are way beyond from their International Counterparts!!!
I can't help but to gasp with a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT feeling about this!
I was expecting good-looking, sexy, smart girls....
Sad to say, they did not meet the requirements!!!
I was surprised to see the Manila Girl Hooters...
They looked like they were picked up from the Ermita streets...Manila Hookers
They are a lot of beautiful and smart looking Filipinas. Sad to say, we are not well represented...
I hope Manila Hooters will not be like LA Cafe or Outback...full of Manila Hookers!!!
eventhough, i still want to go there....for a catfight....just kidding
Good thing, their food looks delicious and enticing
-------------
The best time to go there is before May 8 while the International Hooters Girls are still here or else...
Hooters
Esplanade
Mall of Asia
Pasay City
Read More: Hooters Philippines
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Manila Hooters Girls - a BIG Disappointment!!!
Labels: Hooters, my confessions, restaurants and bars, what's hot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
dang.
looks like i really will go to "hookers" just for the buffalo wings!
i hope you can make a post on the undiscovered (at least to most metromanila folk) Beaches of Leyte!
always wanted to go there ever since i read an article in mabuhay magazine a few years ago ",)
hey spanx,
i already featured my hometown..hehehe...will surely feature more of leyte and samar once we go back home again...thanks for dropping by..we will also go to "hookers" one of these days...hope to catch you there...hahaha :)
i wanna be a hooker.. ill wear that sexy top and orange shorts.. hahaha... tara punta tayo!
treat mo?
yahooooooooooo:)
Post a Comment