Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Goodbye Itay!!! :(



"Itay" means father in tagalog. He has never been a father figure though but he is a funny friend and a manager. He was my former department manager when I was still a budding employee of our classified company. I remember one time, he said to me that I am "childish, sarcastic, yet funny" :). Which I strongly admit...I'm just a girl having fun...

Now, after 2 years of working here in Philippines, he has decided to go back to his hometown, Israel... He even sent pictures of his hometown to everyone....very funny...I'll post the pictures here next time as it is really a nice place to visit...

Today is Itay's last day in the company and I think he is kinda sad leaving...Philippines is such a happy place isn't it? And he already made some Filipina girlfriends???? hahaha...I'm sure he will be leaving them behind as well...
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad... :(

Actually, Itay and the chat team (including me) has a lot of memories shared and I hope that he will be bringing them along on his way home...

Bye Itay!!!
We will miss your pasalubongs!!!
We will also miss your sometimes being unreasonable....hehehe... peace

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio