First of all, I would like to apologize for the long absence. I guess, you can see that my last post was last May 19. I know that it doesn't matter, anwways. I'm not famous or anything like that...but, these days, I'm pretty preoccupied with a lot of things...But now that I'm back on track, I have finally chosen a new look for my blog as well as new banner (below).
These recent changes were made because my previous rounders template can't accommodate the Multiply Video Pics and it covers the widgets and makes it more confusing and distracting to read my blog...So, I browsed for other kinds of templates and I have finally chosen one that fits for my entries...
While I was browsing through and being picky, I have found sites that are really helpful in beautifying your blog look and I hope that you guys could try it as well.
1. suckmylolly - This is where I got my template. The author has a lot of templates to choose from. But mostly, the templates are pacute, so I recommend it to girls...
2. Blogs Gone Wild - You can find a lot of artistic templates here. So I recommend this to emo people or those who writes seriously. The downside is that most of their templates can't be customized. I actually opted for this one at first but I want to change some features, which I can't, so I decided for Suck My Lolly.
I hope that you will like my future posts...
Enjoy reading... :)
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Recent Changes - A Whole New Blog
Labels: my confessions, what's hot?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment