Friday, June 6, 2008

Back from Bohol

I just got back from my 6-day trip to Bohol and Cebu...It was really awesome and I'm still in a vacation mode....At the same time, I can't wait to go back home as I'm missing my own bed and I have to wake up to the reality of getting my ass to work, face my day-to-day responsibilities, and my life...

During my vacation, I was able to experience a lot of Firsts...

1. 1st time to snorkel in a marine sanctuary
2. 1st time to go dolphin watching
3. 1st time to test my camera underwater and I loved my camera even more... ;)
4. 1st time to see a tarsier...they are sooo cute and adorable...

I'm really missing a lot about my vacation and I can't wait to share more of it...
I highly recommend BOHOL to travelers...A must-see place!!!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com : header image by Vlad Studio