Grabe!!! Friday the 13th pa nagkataon ung anniversary ng batch namin dito sa opis...
I never imagined that we will endure this long. I confess that at first I felt that I have no hopes in this company that I worked for. I thought that I'm not good enough or strong enough to withstand the trials, the workload, the environment, especially the not-so-nice people that I work for. Siguro hindi na mawawala yun wherever you go, ayt?
But it is also here that I found true, lasting friends. I believe kasi na "when a farmer harvests, he doesn't count how many rotten apples he has but on how many good apples he got".
Thanks to the movie that I watched before. It really inspired me.
Ang tagal na pala namin dito...Bihira sa mga customer service companies ang tumatagal ng 2 years ah.. Yung iba, 3 months pa lang, lipat na ng iba...
It's our 2nd year and I'm thankful to God for always guiding us and making us strong.
Enough of drama, cheers to that!!!
Andun sila sa Dampa ngayon to celebrate...sayang di me makasama...I need to woooooooooooork...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Happy Anniversary!!! - Friday the 13th
Labels: calendar events, my confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment